Friday, August 2, 2013

craft camp: happy mail

I took a break from cookie baking so that I could host my first ever craft camp for girls at my home last week.  I had so much fun preparing the crafts and teaching the girls some new skills.  My craft camp was inspired by dandee-designs.  I love everything she does.  




Just like dandee, I wanted to send each camper a cute, little reminder of camp the week before.  I would have loved to receive this kind of postcard in the mail as a girl.  Heck, I'd love to receive one now!  Big thanks to my sis who did the design work on the cards!



I love these adorable friendship bracelet tattoos from Tattly.  The girls and I were kindred crafters!




I can't wait to share with you all the crafts we did.  So, check back next week for updates!
 




Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment